I always like reading posts on blogs I read where the bloggers reveal a little more about themselves, so I thought I would compile a list of 25 random facts about me, so in no particular order…
– I grew up five minutes from a lake, and my Grandpa has a house right on it so I spent most summers skipping stones, boating, and cutting my feet on zebra mussels.
– I hate wearing socks. If I could actually just go barefoot all the time that would be great.
– I really want to get a dog, but am scared our cats won’t like me anymore if we do get one.
– I played the French horn until I was 18 and graduated high school, and I really miss it.
– I went to University and studied Advertising and PR, but wish I had taken more graphic design classes.
– My favourite job I’ve held hands down was working for wineries.
– I often sleep with one foot outside of the covers.
– I meow at my cats, and sometimes they even meow back.
– I’m not a big lipstick wearer, but am obsessed with chap stick and tinted balms.
– Orange is my favourite colour.
– I’ve always wanted to go to Australia and really wish I’d have gone while we lived in New Zealand.
– Until I went to University, I used to play a sport in every season, and sometimes they even overlapped. (Soccer, Ice hockey, Softball, Inline hockey)
– I really value my friendships with all the girls I’m friends with, I never understand when girls say “I really can’t get along with girls”.
– I’m really cheap when it comes to spending money on clothes, but will shell out the cash for nice shoes and bags.
– I like the idea of laying in the sun and reading a book, but in reality get bored after about 20 minutes and need to do something productive while I’m outside.
– Daisies and Peonies are my favourite flowers.
– I don’t really like wearing jeans.
– I love castles and my goal is to see every one the UK has to offer.
– I put hot sauce on almost everything I eat, and not just a few drops.
– I used to be pretty fluent in Spanish, now I think I’ve lost most of it, but can still understand most of it.
– I love popsicles.
– I have lived and worked in three different countries, and traveled to many more.
– My ankles crack when I walk fast or run.
– As a joke (half kidding) I used to tell my boyfriend a condition of me moving to England was that we got a mini, and I think I had engrained it into his mind so much that when it came to car shopping, he even really wanted one (we’ve got a green one with white stripes).
You probably didn’t glean much from that other than I might be a bit strange, but surely it’s all the little random facts that make us who we are.